Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cecile Jacobs Photography



A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!!

An Overview
Weddings should be fund and a day to remember. The images of your wedding day should reflect your style, whether its formal, informal, spontaneous or funny. After this wonderful day and all the excitement is over, you will only have the images to remember this day by. Your images should tell the whole story of your romantic day. I have developed my own unique style to suit the individual personalities of each bride and groom and to complement them in the most natural way possible. Punctuality and professionalism are the trademark of my service to you.

Photography
Whether your wedding celebration is in Pretoria, Johannesburg or one of the nearby wedding venues, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your wedding images will be my next advertisement. I only use the best equipment to ensure that you receive excellent service and the most technically up-to-date creative images of your wedding day. My customized very affordable packages give you the perfect choice.

About Myself
Spontaneous, beautiful, natural and artistic is my motto …
Allowing your wedding day to unfold naturally, enable me to capture breathtaking images of your most important day. My passion for photography allows me to be naturally artistic. I am a professional photographer with a sense of humor which keeps couples smiling to ensure happy images lasting a lifetime. Any request is my next challenge. Being a professional, I work unnoticed and will always be there and ready while nothing escapes my eye. My job is to capture whatever happens so that you will always remember your special day. I will be there to help you relax and enjoy this special occasion and make sure it is one to remember.

My Contact Details
Tel: (012) 547 2690
Cel: 904 5129599
MY GALLERY